Linking up with Melissa at Growing Up Geeky for Toddle Along Tuesday. This week’s topic? Mama’s Christmas wish list!
1. 3×5 Chindi Loop Rug from World Market. Two or three of these would look cute in my soon-to-be new kitchen.
2. Bloom by Kelle Hampton – a memoir written by a mama blogger who has 2 daughters (one with Down Syndrome) and a baby boy on the way.
3. Early Bird lamp (in white) by Land of Nod for my nightstand. Yes, it’s a child’s store. Don’t care.
4. Hamilton Beach Set n Forget 6 Qt Programmable Slow Cooker (amazon). I’m falling in love all over again with my crock pot but truthfully, it’s pretty junky.
5. Fossil Maddox Flap Crossbody bag. Self-explanatory.
6. Uglydoll Babo Ceramic Cookie Jar (amazon). The boys each have their own uglydoll and I thought this would be a whimsical addition to the kitchen.
7. Zoku Quick Pop Maker (williams-sonoma). This just intrigues me! I think I saw it on someone else’s blog quite a while ago. I don’t know how much I would use it, but it would definitely be a fun way to make sweet & healthy treats for the boys (and maybe myself).
8. Remove Your Shoes wall hanging by Lisa Leonard. Ya know, because we have new carpet and all. And really? What DON’T I want from Lisa Leonard?
What do you want for Christmas? Have you started making a list?
And has anyone else tried the Zoku? Thoughts?